Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Actors

Hey blog! Today I wanted to make a post about who's going to be acting in our film, and where we are going to film our opening. Here is the list of actors for our film:

- Kali: Valerie Tiralongo (me!)
- Aria Costales: Julieta Argiro
- Giulia Costales: Macarena Leon
- Lorenzo Costales: Nacho Argiro


Now, you're probably thinking, "If they've chosen a location other than their houses to film, that's not social distancing!" But wait, it is! Juli is going to film her portion of the film at her house and I will be filming at one of my local communities called San Sebastian. I am filming with my sister, who I have been staying at home with. We are only going to San Sebastian, and we are not going to stop anywhere else, so technically it is social distancing. It is also just going to be my sister and I outside (hopefully). Happy filming!

No comments:

Post a Comment