Sunday, March 1, 2020

Revised Scenes + Meetings

Hi blog! My group and I are meeting up for the first time this week on Wednesday outside of school. Some things that I would like to get done this Wednesday are:
- Begin screenplay
- Finish scenes
Once we finish all of these things, then comes the most important component: filming! We can't get to filming without either of these things, so I'm hoping to get both of these done this Wednesday. One thing that me and Paola got done during class is that we planned out the first scene of our film, and we also decided how we are going to introduce the title of our film. We have decided to introduce our title towards the end of the opening when the conflict is introduced. I don't want to say anything more because we still have some revisions to make, and I also don't want to spoil it for you guys. I can't wait to show you all what we produce. Happy blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment