Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Group Meeting

Hi blog! Today in class Mrs. Stoklosa put us into groups so that we could all bounce ideas off of our peers in relation to our project. My group members helped me come to the conclusion that the film opening doesn't have to have a lot of scenes, and what we have so far may be enough.With action films especially, we don't want to have too much dialogue and we don't want to make whatever dialogue we have too redundant. My partners and I were concerned that we may not have enough content to reach the 2-minute minimum that is required for the film opening, so this group meeting helped me be a bit more confident with what we have. The scenes we have will most likely be enough to reach the 2-minute mark, the only thing is we need to figure out what we are going to include within these scenes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment