Sunday, April 12, 2020

Finally done!!

Hey blog! I've got great news. My group and I have finally finished our film opening for our portfolio project! It has been a wild ride, and I am so relieved to say that this process is finally over. It was fun, but very stressful, especially with this pandemic. But, I've decided to look on the bright side and realize that filming separately was a lot easier than if we had been filming together since we had a lot of scheduling conflicts and it was very hard to meet up. Anyways, I just wanted to let my blog know that we have finally finished the project. My next couple of posts will consist of the finished product and the Creative Critical Reflection that I will also be filming for this project. Since we have received an extension for the CCR, I have pushed back editing a little bit. So, tomorrow afternoon I will be posting the finished film opening and on April 17 I will be posting the CCR. Thank you for sticking here for the entirety of this project and seeing how we have progressed!

No comments:

Post a Comment