Sunday, March 22, 2020

Something?

Hey blog! So I know that for the past couple of posts I haven't really given you guys any good news, but some good news is that my group is not disbanding and we are still working together on the project. I also have an idea of what demographic I want our film opening to cater towards. Since our original film opening's target audience was young female adults aged 15-21, I would like our new film opening to appeal to this target audience as well. Now, you're probably wondering why this was the target audience for our previous film, so allow me to enlighten you:

- Action genre
- Main characters are 18-21 years old in the narrative world
- Real ages of actors were 16-17 years old
- Two main characters are female

Along with this, the main female characters in our film were supposed to be stronger than the male villains in the film, which is another reason why our film opening was supposed to appeal to this demographic. I'm not exactly sure how I'm going to make a film at home that appeals to this target audience, but I will figure it out and update you guys when I have some ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment