Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Ugh.

Hey blog. This virus is ruining everything! Spring break, my grades, and just life in general. Unfortunately, I have no updates on what my group and I are going to work on instead of our original idea for the project. While Dunkin' Donuts isn't closed, the safest thing to do is to stay home and work on the project from home. This is really putting us behind because everything we needed for our original idea had already been planned out. Since one of my good friends works at Dunkin' Donuts, she was going to provide us with some props that we were going to need for our film and make sure that us filming there was okay with her manager. I'm telling you, this virus is ruining everything. I also don't know how we're going to get any actors to be in our film since all of the people that were going to act in our film are also practicing social distancing. The point of this blog post is to tell you all that I've got nothing. I feel like I'm experiencing writer's block right now. I will update you guys this week with new information that I get in regards to our project.

No comments:

Post a Comment