Tuesday, March 17, 2020

It's Corona Time

Hey blog! Well, I'm sure as you all know, there's a virus called COVID-19 going around. This virus has closed school and a lot of other public facilities, and many people have been placed on mandatory lockdowns. While Florida isn't under a mandatory lockdown, I am still practicing social distancing so that I don't get sick. Now I'm not making this post to make it seem like I'm just blabbering about a virus that all of you already know about, I'm making it because this virus has reaaaalllly put us behind schedule. Not only are we behind schedule, but I think we're going to have to come up with a new idea entirely. Only one of my partners, Paola, is allowed to leave the house. Juli and I are not allowed to leave the house since we are practicing social distancing. Since we aren't really allowed to meet up and work on the project, we have decided that we are going to do a group FaceTime call so that we can work on what we need to do. Anyways, I will update you guys accordingly with whatever we decide to do for our project now.

No comments:

Post a Comment