Sunday, March 8, 2020

Hey blog! I have great news for today's post since I know we've been behind schedule this whole week. My group and I have finally found a Dunkin Donuts that we can for sure film at and the props that we will need for the film have also been provided by the Dunkin Donuts. For one of our scenes, we are going to need a bunch of empty donut boxes that we can place money inside of. Since one of my good friends works at the Dunkin Donuts we are going to film at, she told me that her manager has no problem with letting us film there and that we will be able to use some donut boxes as props. Finding a Dunkin Donuts to film at was one of the most important things we needed to do, and we've got that down! Another thing I've also been working on is the screenplay. This is also coming along nicely and I should be done with it by the end of this week since our film opening is not going to be very dialogue-driven. Once the screenplay is done, the process of filming will be a lot easier. One thing I have been particularly worried about is the license request form I sent to Universal Music Group to obtain the rights to use the song Holy Moly. I know the process takes a while, but I just want to know if I'm going to need to choose a different song for this project. Another song I requested from Universal Music Group is the song Daffodils by Mark Ronson and Tame Impala. I would want to use this song for our opening scene while Cris and Aria are doing their homework. This song would also be good for marketing because most "indie" kids in Gen Z LOVE Tame Impala (including myself). I'm Not saying I consider myself as an indie kid, I just really love Tame Impala.

No comments:

Post a Comment