Friday, March 6, 2020

Raincheck?

Hi blog! Unfortunately once again my group was not able to meet today to work on the project. We are all very busy and we don't have rides most of the time, so it has been quite hard to meet up. Luckily, next week finding a ride will not be a problem since I can use my sister's car next week. Although we are behind schedule, we already know who is going to play the two female leads and what equipment and props we will need to use for this film. For this film, we are going to need a tripod and a steadicam. The steadicam is essential so that we can film scenes with a lot of action in them without the camera wobbling. The main issues we are having right now are trying to find a day to meet up without any problems and finding an actor to play the male Cris. For this character, we are trying to find someone that is tall and intimidating and matches the overall description of Cris well. I never realized that none of my male friends are neither tall nor intimidating.  Another thing we have is the camera that we are going to be using to film. For this film opening, we will be using a Nikon D3500 as provided by my friend Shera. I will attach a photo of the camera below and the attachments that come with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment