Sunday, April 5, 2020

Update

Hey blog! I just wanted to give a little update on how the process of creating our film opening is going. Since we have finished filming, all that I have left to film is my CCR and create the screenplay. Paola has already started editing, so our film opening should be done soon. I don't want to upload any stills from our videos just yet because I wanna save the final product for my last post and leave it as a surprise. I also have decided what I want to do for my CCR! I have decided that I want to film it as if it were an interview. I'm not exactly sure what type of interview just yet, but I'm thinking that I want it to be a job interview since I feel like a normal interview would just be so boring. I am going to start filming my CCR tomorrow, so I will have that video up by April 12. I am planning on posting the screenplay for my next blog post since I am almost done with it. Anyways, I'm just here to say that this whole process is going very smoothly and was not as difficult as I thought it was going to be. Happy blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment